Did You Change Your Residence From Ohio?

To potentially reduce Ohio income tax, non-residents of Ohio should remember to file Form IT-DA no later than May 30, 2014 An individual that has changed his or her residency (domicile)1 from Ohio to another state or country should remember to file Form IT-DA, the Affidavit of Non-Ohio Residency/Domicile (“NR Affidavit”) either at the same time or shortly after filing the 2013 Ohio individual income tax return. Even if a former Ohio resident does not have Ohio sourced income and is not required to file a 2013 Ohio individual income tax return, the individual may still wish to file the NR Affidavit to protect his or her rights. In either case, by filing the NR Affidavit timely with the Ohio D

Zaino Hall & Farrin LLC

41 South High Street, Suite 3600
Columbus, Ohio 43215


855-770-1120 (toll free)

Fax: (614) 754-6368

Tax Questions?

Our team of tax professionals is happy to assist you.

The Buzz

Tax law updates and tax-related content delivered right to your inbox.

  • Twitter Basic Black
  • Facebook Basic Black
  • LinkedIn Basic Black